Monday, February 13, 2012

Small but Terrible Bonsai



Bonsai, as you may already know, originated in China but it spread and flourished in Japan. It is an art of training and taking care of the miniature plant to grow in a low-sided pot. It gives an aesthetic effect especially when the plants bear many colorful flowers. What makes them even more amazing is the fact that they are naturally beautiful and attractive. Take a look...               


It can be a very nice table decor.





Regardless of its height, this bonsai looks like an old tree that stood still despite the test of time. It endures; it's proud... So amazing...



It brings home the scent of an abundant forest.






























"Everything has beauty."
It is definitely true; but these creations have much more beauty --a beauty that you could hardly resist!
I really admire natural beauty most especially 
flowers.  It seems that they make me fresh, youthful and glowing. They attract my eyes that  I want to  take them, hold them, touch their petals and smell their fragrance. It seems that they call my name whenever they are near me. They take me to cloud nine. I'm definitely addicted to them. They are like my best friends that soothe my anger. Indeed, they set up a good mood for me.